Monday, April 14, 2008

Mother's Day Gift Ideas




Mother's Day will be here before you know it. I personally love Mother's Day. One of my daughter's and I share a birthday, so I let her have that day and I look forward to Mother's Day to feel special! I love hanging out with my kids and husband for the majority of the day. Sometimes we go to an art fair. We always join up with the entire extended family for dinner. It is a great way to celebrate together. Why not take this great day and make it even better for your mother, mother-in-law or wife by giving them something personalized to let them know you planned ahead! We hope you enjoy some of these ideas.



  • Personalized Stationery

  • Personalized Bookmarks

  • Personalized Self Inking Stampers

  • Personalized Coffee Mugs

  • Personalized Notepads

  • Personalized Totes

  • Personalized Paperweights

The list goes on and on. Check out our website http://www.eventsininkonline.com/ to see our entire selection.


1 comment:

ShellyH said...

Wow, those are awesome! I wish I was that talented and creative!