Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holiday Season Just Around the Corner

It is so hard to believe that yet another holiday season is just around the corner. I truly feel I just finished with the last one. With that being said, I love this time of year. I love it for many reasons. I love catching up with some customers I haven't seen in awhile. Holiday Season is always busier with people purchasing holiday cards and holiday gifts. I love getting into the spirit of things and I begin to purchase gifts here and there to get ready. I also love knowing that some family bonding time will be here soon too! We always go to Florida as a family and it is so nice to just relax and regroup. I don't like buying everything at once...

Let Events in Ink help you with your long list of people to buy for. We have gifts in all different price ranges. Many people email me or setup an appt. with the names of people they need to purchase for and how much they would like to spend. I will then give you many suggestions and find just the right thing! Some great gift ideas are:

  • Personalized Bookmarks
  • Personalized Coffee Travel Mugs
  • Personalized Deck of Cards
  • Personalized Beverage or Guest Towels
  • Personalized Stationery
  • Personalized Notepaper
  • Personalized Plates and Platters
  • Personalized Stampers

This year, Events in Ink has several pick up options. Need a quick gift for $15 or less...I have them in stock and ready to go.

No comments: