Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Coffee with friends



I always hated the taste of coffee, the smell of coffee, the concept of coffee. About a year ago, my husband and I were getting ready to meet some friends for dinner and I felt very tired. He said "let's stop for some coffee"...this is when my entire life changed:) I am now addicted to coffee, picky about my coffee and so into discussing it! Wow, what a difference. I look forward to waking up every morning and using my new coffee maker to grind my beans. It is such a treat. I really enjoy drinking my coffee in these new peronalized coffee mugs. You can check out all the fabric options by clicking on the following link.


http://eventsininkonline.com/ click on personalized gifts. The coffee mugs can be found under misc. in the adult category.




Enjoy your coffee in style!




Until next time,


Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too, just started enjoying coffee! It must come with old age:)