Friday, March 28, 2008

Sippy Cups Showcased

Events in Ink was showcased on www.babyluxe.blogspot.com on March 27, 2008

Check it out!

Sippin' in style!
So we're heading to a birthday party this weekend!These days, rather than good old adults-only birthday fun, a party means lots and lots of tiny tots running around. And lots of sippy cups. I know that I personally favor one particular brand, and as it turns out, that is also the favorite amongst the other moms in my group as well. So logic tells me that can only mean one thing. At the birthday party, there will be whole lot of matching cups going around. And I don't know about your neck of the woods, but there's a nasty germ going around here, and I certainly don't want my kids to get it {again}.

So thankfully, this great new monogrammed sippy cup has come along to save the day & with a whole lot of style too, I might add! Available at Events In Ink, a fabulous online shop for all things preppy & personalized, the monogrammed sippy cups come with a whole slew of options! Choose your fabric, font & thread color & then choose to have monogrammed or personalized with a name. What you'll end up with is an adorable insulated sippy cup {actually made with my "favorite" brand, as a plus} that won't get mistaken for someone else's!

Grab a few for your own kids or as a gift! Events In Ink also offers some great monogrammed water bottles & travel cups {for your morning coffee run}! Also, check out their stationery, announcements, invitations & more!Spend $75 & take $5 off! Just mention "5off75perbabyluxe" in the comments section!

No comments: