Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hawthorne's Show & My Husband





My show at The Hawthorne's was a lot of fun. I met so many great people and it was fun chatting with the other vendors all day as well. I am so bummed because I wanted to take a picture of my booth, but forgot my camera. My booth setup was my favorite setup of all the shows I have ever done. I guess you live and learn. For this show, I decided to bring many things that customers could actually purchase and take home that day with them. This was received very well. I had fun napkins saying things like " Just say no to the sign up sheet" and styrofoam cups saying "Team Vodka" and vibrant, cool coasters. I also had fun notepads on hand as well. I hope to do this show again next year and see all the great people I came in contact with.


On a more personal note, we had kind of a crazy week last week. My son scratched my husband's face about 4 weeks ago and it was a small scratch, but deep. It got infected and the next thing we knew, it had spread all down his face, neck and to his shoulder. He went to the doctor who sent him to an infectious disease doctor and he ended up having to be hooked up to an IV treatment everyday for a week. His face is healing nicely now. It was hard on him looking so bad and he was in a lot of pain. I have included a picture of his face for you all to check out...aren't I nice. I guess, I should include a picture of how cute he really is too....


Until next time,

Michelle

No comments: